Understanding the fundamentals of collaboration is the first step to developing a strategic plan that will improve the effectiveness and performance of your employees and your organization. From learning what is driving the shift towards customer and enterprise collaboration, to being informed about the tools that enable collaboration, this knowledge will shape an effective strategy specific to your needs. Projects range from single and multi-day training sessions to webinar presentations to presenting at conferences.
How We Can Help
Our Topics Include:
- The 12 Principles of Collaboration
- The Five Mistakes Your Organization Should Avoid Around Collaboration
- Developing A Collaboration Strategy: Where Do You Start?
- Engaging the Connected Customer: What Your Organization Needs To Know
- A Collaborative Maturity Model Assessment: How to Assess Where You Are And Where You Should Be
- Customer Collaboration and Employee Collaboration: How Do The Two Fit?
- Social CRM: What Is It And How Did We Get To Where We Are?
- Social Media Nuts-And-Bolts: Social Media Fundamentals For Executives
Our Formats Include:
- One-on-one executive management workshops
- On-site group workshops (half-day, full-day, multi-day)
- Conference presentations
Work We Have Done:
- A leader in the contact center industry hired Chess to provide an interactive and hands-on workshop to help participants understand the benefits of social customer engagement, create a highly effective social CRM strategy, understand social governance issues, influence internal stakeholders and mitigate risk.
- An international healthcare supplier invited Chess to speak to senior management about the value and future of social technologies and how it can be used to achieve department and company-wide objectives.
- A government agency asked Chess to conduct a workshop on social strategy and social business and how they impact regions around the world.
- One of the world’s largest grocery retailers hired Chess to speak at a conference about the value of collaboration to the enterprise and what organizations need to do to make collaboration a reality.
- One of the world’s largest PC manufacturers asked Chess to present a half-day session on the value of collaboration to their organization and provide an overview of technology solutions
Contact us to to find out how we can help your organization to develop education and training programs at very strategic levels for executive teams, as well as, more tactical “how-to, nuts-and-bolts” workshops on how to leverage social and emergent collaboration to improve business performance.