Employees and partners are using social and collaborative tools in their personal lives to connect with one another and share information. These social and collaborative tools also exist for companies to leverage within the enterprise to solve business problems. Connecting employees and partners through collaborative tools is becoming a necessity for organizations looking to increase productivity, improve knowledge management, reduce employee turnover, and experience high company performance. Today’s distributed workforce requires connected and engaged employees and partners to maintain a competitive advantage.
How We Can Help You
We work with clients to develop a collaboration strategy that ensures emerging tools are enablers of more efficient, more productive work. Our innovative methods and processes are tailored to each client, making the day-to-day work of the organization’s employees, and partners, easier and better.
- Maturity assessment utilizing the Chess Media Group framework to help the organization understand where they are and what the next steps should be
- Full collaboration strategy development
- Risk assessment and team structuring
- On-site strategy sessions
- Employee adoption strategy
- Governance development
- Retainer-based advisory engagements
- Technology assessment and recommendations
- Custom projects
How We Helped Other Organizations:
- A not-for-profit organization with offices in the US and throughout Africa sought guidance on figuring out the best approach to implement a collaborative, social networking platform which would enable it to share knowledge in 14 offices and among 1200 employees. Our consultative process resulted in the organization developing a solid RFP and finding the right vendor to support their objectives
- A global training and education company hired Chess to help deploy an internal community for employees to communicate within the platform, share files and links, network, and learn from each other. Their achieved their target community size within the first 3 months after deployment and went on to exceed their goal by 300%.
- A market-leading retail company hired Chess to conduct a company-wide employee focus groups and interviews to evaluate organizational culture, assess levels of employee engagement and determine readiness for increased communication and collaboration via social channels. A comprehensive report provided our client with a strong foundation and action plan to move forward with a collaboration initiative confidence.
- A 300,000 person company asked Chess to make strategic recommendations on the future of their collaboration initiatives including reviewing their current strategy.
- A global technology company asked Chess to develop a collaboration strategy which included ongoing advisory, use case development, and technology recommendations.
Contact us to find out how we can help your organization leverage enterprise collaboration to solve your business problems and experience peak business performance.