Chess frequently works with technology vendors in the emergent and social collaboration space. These vendors offer either employee, partner, or customer facing technology solutions. Chess works on a variety of projects that help with thought leadership, product strategy, go-to-market strategies, and overall strategic direction.
In the fast moving and growing vendor market landscape, gain a competitive edge by understanding your customers’ problems, so that you can develop and sell solutions that are unique and differentiated. We provide a fresh and unique perspective to our vendor engagements.
How We Can Help
Our pulse on the vendor market, our relationships with a vast array of solution providers and our work with clients give us an in-depth knowledge of the technology market and the rapid changes happening in this highly competitive space. Chess’ consulting work with end-user clients enables us to offer in-depth perspective and knowledge of the needs, requirements and expectations of buyers. Chess Media Group will act as trusted advisors, providing market, industry, and competitive analyses that help shape and guide the development of your solutions.
We work with vendors in two ways:
Advisory (Typically Retainer Engagement)
- Consultant access to guidance on strategic direction
- Advice on product development and implementation roadmaps
- Strategic alliance advisory to explore potential partnership, acquisition and business development opportunities
- Insights, practical advice and recommendations tailored to your needs
- In-depth briefings and assessments on the competitive space and market
- Content creation such as webinars, whitepapers, and training for clients and prospects
- Speaking at conferences and events
- Proprietary research projects
Work We Have Done
- A dynamic and innovative vendor in the enterprise collaboration space hired Chess to conduct a customer and prospect webinar series to establish thought leadership and solidify its reputation as an effective business enhancing solutions provider. The recorded webinars have been used to create new revenue channels, generate new business leads, and establish the vendor as an effective solution provider for improving internal collaboration and sparking business performance.
- A social customer relationship management solution (sCRM) provider sought our expertise in delivering a series of advanced workshops to its clients, prospects, and industry leaders. Our partner-like approach, high-standards of work, thought-leadership in the social CRM space and engaging style of delivery lead to the identification of new business opportunities for the vendor.
- Chess conducted a large-scale research project sponsored by technology solution providers which underscored the vendor’s commitment to its thought leadership and the advancement of the collaboration space.
Contact us to find out how we can help your organization to develop differentiating products, pricing structures, professional services, and platform features and capabilities that meet the changing needs of your customers and stay ahead of the competition.